ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

This isn't the 3 old ladies counting the 50 absentee ballots at your county polling place that processed through 2,000 in person voters today.
I know there are machines that make it much more easy to count, but for some reason some states are done counting tonight and will resume tomorrow.

I don't agree that states should be forced to count all their votes tonight if their laws state otherwise, but for my own state of mind and being able to sleep without wondering, etc - however the final count ends up - I wish all the votes would be counted and figured out tonight or the earliest hours of tomorrow morning, IE 1 or 2a EST.

Because no matter what, a person like Trump will never concede. Even if Biden had 270 by now, Orange still wouldn't admit defeat.

We’ve got a muthafuqqin’ barn burner on our hands!

Yeah, this is going to be incredibly close. Unfortunately, it’s not like the last 5-10 minutes of a football game. We are going to have to be very patient on this as it is going to take a couple days.

Nice comeback by Biden. It wasn’t looking great for a bit there. His odds are much better right now.

Yeah, this is going to be incredibly close. Unfortunately, it’s not like the last 5-10 minutes of a football game. We are going to have to be very patient on this as it is going to take a couple days.

Nice comeback by Biden. It wasn’t looking great for a bit there. His odds are much better right now.

Winning Arizona was huge.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
I know there are machines that make it much more easy to count, but for some reason some states are done counting tonight and will resume tomorrow.

It’s Trump’s fault. If they’re mostly counted and close, he said he’ll sue. The states want all their votes to count. They can’t be sued into an early decision if there’s millions of votes still to count.

I believe that the ballots have to be opened by 2 people (one D, one R), the signature verified, checked against today's voting for double voting, and then counted. Even with machines it takes 1 to 2 minutes per ballot to process.

It’s Trump’s fault. If they’re mostly counted and close, he said he’ll sue. The states want all their votes to count. They can’t be sued into an early decision if there’s millions of votes still to count.
Yes so play games. I don't care if it's Biden that wins, it just should be decided on the day of the election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT