ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

tenor.gif

I wonder how much Harris helped or hurt Biden. While her nomination was historic, I have to think some voters were scared off by the combination of Harris and Biden’s age.

Helped bigly.

Look at donations immediately after she was announced.

Some
Agree. I'm still surprised by Arizona. That doesn't even seem like it's going to be close. Trump doesn't feel good about OH nor WI either. PA and NC have to come home for Trump.
Trump is going to win Ohio by 4-5 points. Still think Biden wins Pen and the Zona and Presidency but definitely not the landslide libs on here were predicting. Still not sure what to think of Virginia and Nevada could go to Trump in a shocker. We won't know anything until at least the end of the week.

Iowa Note
Trump and Ernst should win by about 5 or 6 points when all votes are in.

and pittsburg which has about a million more votes than those counties combine isn't doing its early voting till tomorrow. How do you think that will break?

I think the counties around Philly are holding off as well and should break for Biden. There are still 4 to 4.5 million votes to count in PA to get to 2016 totals. (2.8 currently and projected to be over 6M votes)

Helped bigly.

Look at donations immediately after she was announced.

Money from grassroots donors is basically meaningless

KY and SC Dems for Senate got wrecked and a bunch of moron Dems wasted their $5 on those two

RBG record breaking fundraising. What good has it done?

The race will come down to the Upper Midwest, per usual, and they just overwhelmingly don't give a **** about identity politics

With all the talk about Trump going to sue to declare PA tonight, I wonder if that has caused many places NOT to count their votes tonight and are announcing it early.

There’s no way the courts could declare with a million votes outstanding.

I really pisses me off that states don't count all of their votes the night of. Sit your lazy asses down and count until they have all been counted!!

With some state laws it basically impossible, not to mention they can still collect mail-in for a few days.

Reactions: wausauhawk
I'm just reading tweets. I don't think Ohio is a lock by any means.

Trump will get Ohio it looks like. Biden looks like he is going to get Arizona. This will come down to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. We won’t know who the next president is until Friday.

If those 3 states don’t announce winners tonight—and Trump’s in the lead—you KNOW what’s going to happen. He’s going to claim victory and the shit will hit the fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT