ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

How can you say something is a fact when you have no idea what is true? All you do is assume. Give it a rest. You seriously need to take a break!!
My niece and nephew are half black and experience racism in Iowa and you suuuurrreeed it away. How you voted for Trump. He never said or did this but he did!

At this point Biden should win Wisconsin, 36,000 more mail in ballots to count before the provisional votes with Biden up 9,000 plus votes.

I can't believe I took tonight off from work to watch the drama and we aren't going to have a winner before I go to bed.

Reactions: Moral
I think Biden is going to pull it out. Much closer than people thought, but a win is a win. It isn't easy to beat an incumbent president. On the GOP side, they could still take consolation in holding the Senate.

I think Biden is going to pull it out. Much closer than people thought, but a win is a win. It isn't easy to beat an incumbent president. On the GOP side, they could still take consolation in holding the Senate.
America sure takes no consolidation of a pitiful GOP Senate.

WTF Florida voted to gradually raise their minimum wage to $15 an hour by 23% but trump won by 3%.

For you election history buffs, a question. Was 1960 the last time this occurred? Or is this the longest it'll take in "semi-modern times"?

I crashed at 830, right on cue. Body clock always wins out for me. Left TV in bedroom on. Woke up at midnight, still in doubt.

Alarm just woke me up, still big time close.

Unreal...anybody that stuck it out all night long, you have my kudos.
Here and embarrassed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT