ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

After what Trump said, if Biden ultimately wins do you think Trump’s biggest supporters will accept the result? Do you think Trump will gracefully concede?

No and no. And that’s very bad for an already divided country. It’s not that they can do anything, it’s just gas on the fire. Do you not see our country is tearing itself apart?
Everyone was divided and tearing up the country for months before last night. There will be no difference. Just a continued shit show.

Can someone give me an update on where we sit? My quick reading of this thread is that it's coming down to mail in ballots in Michigan & Pennsylvania. Am I correct?

Can someone give me an update on where we sit? My quick reading of this thread is that it's coming down to mail in ballots in Michigan & Pennsylvania. Am I correct?

In Wisconsin, Nevada, and Georgia as well.

If Biden holds Nevada and picks up Wisconsin (he leads in both now), he just needs Michigan, and he is gaining there quick.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK and Moral
At this point, you just have to assume Trump will still pull it out, somehow. Be it by squeaking through or court malfeasance.

Pretty crazy night. It will be interesting to see a deep dive into these numbers. It would appear somehow like magic there was almost zero Republican cross over or shifting of NPA vote which is very surprising/odd.

About the only positive spin I can put on this sh1t sandwich is with Trump in whitehouse four more years and in control of the senate, there will be no ability to blame the Democrats for the mess he has made and he will have to deal with it.I had similar thoughts in 2004. And after four more years of Bush the country was upside down in a ditch and ready for a massive change.

I think the next four years for Democrats will be basically “sorry, we tried to tell you”.

Again showing my ass here but if Biden comes back in Michigan and holds on everywhere else, does he need Pennsylvania to win (or Georgia even though I think that's a pipe dream)?

Great day to be an American...

giphy.gif

Did I just hear Wayne County Michigan "found" another 150,000 ballots and 140,000 of them are for Biden? No, that's not fishy at all.
I can understand 65-75% of Detroit voting Democrat, but 93%?

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT