ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Nevada is really close. Biden by 8k with 86% counted. Should he lose that would need PA or GA or NC
As its been mentioned many times in this thread, the part of Nevada that has the most uncounted votes are in Clark (Las Vegas) county, and that is trending 53% for Biden. Would be hard for trump to gain any traction there.

New map just posted

zMvspK6.jpg

As its been mentioned many times in this thread, the part of Nevada that has the most uncounted votes are in Clark (Las Vegas) county, and that is trending 53% for Biden. Would be hard for trump to gain any traction there.

Sure. But it's a tight enough county that you wonder where in the county has been counted... you could have pockets that tweak things enough that 8k could disappear.

I'd still want to be Biden. But the closeness of the county and the match coupled with the amount of votes outstanding has me nervous.

I'm more concerned about NV at this point. Vegas wants to open-back-up for their economy. I hope Biden can keep his lead in NV.

Shenanigans in MI. An 8000 pop county apparently had their ballot count zeroed by a malfunction.

This along with the orange turd calling for a stop in counting the votes in MI.

I smell orange-scented turd droppings there.

Shenanigans in MI. An 8000 pop county apparently had their ballot count zeroed by a malfunction.

This along with the orange turd calling for a stop in counting the votes in MI.

I smell orange-scented turd droppings there.
Wouldn’t not counting a small rural county like that actually help Biden and hurt Trump?

Reactions: Hoosierhawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT