ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

I just saw someone on my Facebook feed whom I work with and is intelligent post something similar. I could not believe it. Where do you guys get this crap from? I know you aren’t trolling, it just amazes me.

1. All contested ballots / elections in Democrat run states (still think NC and GA is possible).

2. PA & NC election / judiciary changed the rules on when ballots can be accepted. That is exclusively the purview of the legislature and will almost certainly be reversed once this hits the SCOTUS (and make no mistake, this will be decided by SCOTUS).

3. Trump and most notably James in MI way up in election until the final ballots are cast in MI, WI, PA, GA, NC (the while denying Republicans access to monitor the results as state election allows). These too will be overturned IMO Including the latter two if GA and NC causes either Trump or Senate races to be reversed

4. NV allowed 10,000 former residents to vote - a violation of state election laws. Massive mail in voting fraud including mailing out 200,00o ballots to one address! Former NV AG has stated Trump one overwhelmingly without mail ins.

That’s just off the top of my head. I’d be very surprised if this isn’t settled by SCOTUS.

Here’s a question for you liberals... why can’t you make a valid assertion / counter-argument without simple and primitive “lol’s, haha emotions” or “you’re a freaking idiot.

You have no credibility, much like this election- in the eyes of half the country. Regardless how this plays out, the next President has serious division in this country to contend with.

1. All contested ballots / elections in Democrat run states (still think NC and GA is possible).

2. PA & NC election / judiciary changed the rules on when ballots can be accepted. That is exclusively the purview of the legislature and will almost certainly be reversed once this hits the SCOTUS (and make no mistake, this will be decided by SCOTUS).

3. Trump and most notably James in MI way up in election until the final ballots are cast in MI, WI, PA, GA, NC (the while denying Republicans access to monitor the results as state election allows). These too will be overturned IMO Including the latter two if GA and NC causes either Trump or Senate races to be reversed

4. NV allowed 10,000 former residents to vote - a violation of state election laws. Massive mail in voting fraud including mailing out 200,00o ballots to one address! Former NV AG has stated Trump one overwhelmingly without mail ins.

That’s just off the top of my head. I’d be very surprised if this isn’t settled by SCOTUS.

Here’s a question for you liberals... why can’t you make a valid assertion / counter-argument without simple and primitive “lol’s, haha emotions” or “you’re a freaking idiot.

You have no credibility, much like this election- in the eyes of half the country. Regardless how this plays out, the next President has serious division in this country to contend with.
got links to those

is the sky blue in your world too?

Go home, you're drunk.

Hard to argue with someone who makes up their own facts.

Bottom feeding Trumpers

fV_brhQpxmewLIbgAxzyv4GTe9p00WzC3f3xgCJufJ1q_ISUqk2w2NAKr3Qg6vVYofYW8ahhLpsoOF3nD4UsOZL1aWUexDURVYoILFYKuPtBvoESI-m5cEmw1HU7bh0aeP0nLwOeyOGjk--rdb_VNS93RM1G6EnTkE9vNQ

2. PA & NC election / judic
ballots can be accepted. That is exclusively the purview of the legislature and will almost certainly be reversed once this hits the SCOTUS (and make no mistake, this will be decided by SCOTUS).

1. Trump and the Republican party isn't going to be able to go in and audit each ballot. They will have to show some specific process ect. that has harmed Trump. This is the reason other than the 10,000 supposed dead votes, none of the other lawsuits have claimed any fraud up to this point.

2. Biden is going to win Pennsylvania without the late ballots.

3. You do understand the initial counts for MI WI PA GA and NC were primarily day of votes which of course would lean republican because that is the direction Trump pushed, so when the later votes began to be tabulated which were mail in votes, they were primarily Democratic because the democrats pushed the mail in vote. I have stated multiple times. Republicans and Trumps campaign have had monitors in every polling station, however some have been put in a specific area. There are republicans who assist in tabulating these votes. You would be claiming republicans are in on this dumping of votes (come on man, that doesn't pass the smell test).

4. Ok you have the claim - prove it. Trump and his lawyers haven't shown any proof other than the claim. Secondly you haven't shown who they voted for if they even exist, Trump Joe, who knows. Even still it appears Joe will win Nevada by more than 10,000.

Last edited:
Reactions: ParkerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT