ADVERTISEMENT

****Official FSU @ Clemson Thread****

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The Seminoles travel to Memorial Stadium to take on the stumbling Clemson Tigers today at noon on ABC.

After a disastrous start to the season, the Tigers seem to have found their offense over the last six quarters of play, but they haven't faced anyone with the talent that FSU has this year.

FSU starting center Maurice Smith is expected to return after missing two games due to injury.

The Noles have scored 31 or more points in nine straight games, the fourth longest such streak in the nation.

Clemson won the last seven games in the series, and FSU hasn't won at Clemson since 2013. In fact, hardly anyone has beaten Clemson at home (61-2 since the start of the 2014 season).

Weather report: Partly cloudy, temperatures in the low 80s, NNW winds at 3 mph, no chance of rain.

GO NOLES!

The Seminoles travel to Memorial Stadium to take on the stumbling Clemson Tigers today at noon on ABC.

After a disastrous start to the season, the Tigers seem to have found their offense over the last six quarters of play, but they haven't faced anyone with the talent that FSU has this year.

FSU starting center Maurice Smith is expected to return after missing two games due to injury.

The Noles have scored 31 or more points in nine straight games, the fourth longest such streak in the nation.

Clemson won the last seven games in the series, and FSU hasn't won at Clemson since 2013. In fact, hardly anyone has beaten Clemson at home (61-2 since the start of the 2014 season).

Weather report: Partly cloudy, temperatures in the low 80s, NNW winds at 3 mph, no chance of rain.

GO NOLES!
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about this one. Furthermore, I have to watch it tape-delayed due to my son's soccer game which starts around mid-second qtr. To avoid, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO MY GAME!" arguing I fibbed to my son and told him it starts after his game. ...hey, I lied about Santa too, so don't judge me!

What was the final verdict on Travis’s injury last week? Obviously he was able to play but was there any discussion of what happened?

GO NOLES!
I have that sick nervous energy feeling I get mostly when we play uf.

If we gonna do we gonna do it big
….famous unknown philosopher 😜
It is time to channel memories of Nick O’Leary and Kelvin Benjamin showing up big at clemmons. Hopefully our receivers and backs get the chance to shine. This would be a nice game for Travis to really show his abilities as well.
Go Noles! Thump ‘em!!

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous about this one. Furthermore, I have to watch it tape-delayed due to my son's soccer game which starts around mid-second qtr. To avoid, "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO MY GAME!" arguing I fibbed to my son and told him it starts after his game. ...hey, I lied about Santa too, so don't judge me!

Watching big games delayed SUCKS! But life...... Little nervous. Lots excited. Shapes the whole season.

I am gonna throw this out there. Kyle Morelock is gonna show up big today. The kid is solid and the attention will be on Bell.
I wanna see Kyle with a patented “catch and truck” move like Nick and Greg Jones of yore…

Reactions: noleclone2
I am fired up. Hopefully we play to our potential because if we do we kill them. If we play like we did first half LSU and first and fourth quarter at BC, we will not win

Go Noles, beat Swinney!!

56 years of rubbing the rock: Saturday will mark 56 years to the day that Clemson began rubbing Howard's Rock before games. The anniversary is particularly notable as it coincides with a chance for Dabo Swinney to tie Frank Howard with 100 career conference wins at Clemson. With a win, Swinney would also join Bobby Bowden as the only coaches in ACC history with 100 regular-season conference wins.

When he - and Clemson - jumped on the scene and started taking on 'Bama in the playoffs, I was all about Swinney.

But after years of his schtick, I'm over it.

Pretty much almost never unhappy to see him lose nowadays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT