ADVERTISEMENT

****Official FSU @ Syracuse Thread****

Heady, too. Wow, we could used to winning a lot again, amirite?
Just need to take care of business. Louisiana this weekend (8-3), then UF at home (9-3). That would put us in great position for a good bowl game.
Man, I want that NC State game back...we really screwed the pooch on that one. Wake is really the only team that flat out beat us this season.

Xs and Noles film review of Syracuse game

https://www.youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=8qA6i-s3pEY

Just need to take care of business. Louisiana this weekend (8-3), then UF at home (9-3). That would put us in great position for a good bowl game.
Man, I want that NC State game back...we really screwed the pooch on that one. Wake is really the only team that flat out beat us this season.

FSU missed two FGs in that Wake game. It was closer than it looked.

Reactions: BelemNole
FSU missed two FGs in that Wake game. It was closer than it looked.

Wake missed a field goal in that game. I think the score makes us look like we played better than we really did. NCST and Clemson could have easily gone our way, but there wasn't a chance that we were going to beat the Deacons on that day.

If we played today, I think we'd win by at least a touchdown.

Wake missed a field goal in that game. I think the score makes us look like we played better than we really did. NCST and Clemson could have easily gone our way, but there wasn't a chance that we were going to beat the Deacons on that day.

If we played today, I think we'd win by at least a touchdown.
We were missing a lot on defense that game. If we played them again I’d put money on us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT