ADVERTISEMENT

***Official FSU vs. Syracuse Thread***

@Formerly Rockymtnole mentioned that this had been a very good year in CFB, which I agree with.
IMO, two of the most impactful factors in this season being so great are NIL and the extra year COVID provided.
Watching JT play well again today and now watching Pennix vs Nix, that 5th or 6th year made a huge difference to 3 teams. Add in the guys who stayed because they can make some money in college, the talent pool is larger as fewer people chasing NFL money.

It is interesting as NIL was going to kill college football and Covid, well everyone knows how divisive that topic can be.

Oh hell yeah! Amp from Chipley was one of the smuuvest players I ever witnessed playing in Tally. Quality runner with “shifty“ moves. Solid blocker and dynamic with catch and run out of the backfield. He had the ability, like Cholly Ward and Dexter Carter to somehow present to the tackler in a way that avoided big hits. Smuuvah.
Amp and Dexter both had nice careers in San Fran. Cholly with the Knicks.
Lawrence Toafili follows in that tradition. I love to see the kid catching out of the backfield.

Last edited:
Update:
Texas A&M:
losers

Cocks:
choke artists

noleclone2 getting ready for Miami UNC:
FHZS_xoXIAg3YUq.jpg

aggressive 4th try and it leads to a bomb by Pennix, wow, another great game
I feel like both coaches are being idiots. Terrible to not punt there. Then Washington does not bleed clock down at all when clock starts and gets TD. Oregon coach literally smiles that he gets one more shot.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT