ADVERTISEMENT

****Official FSU @ Clemson Thread****

Here's the thing... we might face Clemson again in the ACC Championship Game.

Can we beat them twice?
oh-hell-yeah-wrestling.gif

Reactions: BrianNole777
Can we? Sure

Sucks though. Tough to beat a team twice in a season. Remember UF in the mid-1990s?

Oooooohhhhh, that Florida rematch game I got drunk as hell at my sister-in-law's house.

We were staying there with the kids because we were going to Sea World the next day.

I basically pissed off everyone in my extended family and REALLLY paid for it with a massive hangover at Sea World the next day.

F***cking Spurrier....

They already have two losses In conference. Not ruling them out, but they will need help to get there.
Yep. With new format picking best two conference records and several other scrappy teams like Duke, Louisville, and UNC out there, I don’t think a team makes it with 2 conference losses.

Reactions: BelemNole
Okay...just finished. I peeked in a bit during the first half, but saved the full game until after my son's match (where he scored his first goal of the season).

Johnny had a much better day; especially in that final 4th qtr drive. I'm emotionally spent, so I'll save a lot of comments for later, but regarding OT:

A. That Keon catch was CLUTCH!
B. Thank God Dabo made a TERRIBLE call on 3rd and inches.

GO NOLES! My son get's to roll into his first trip to Doak undefeated in 2 weeks!

Last edited:
“One aspect of the game that I'm looking forward to seeing in rewatch: Defensive adjustments. First half was pretty bad. Second half was quite good. My thought on first watch was that there was a lot more aggression with blitzing/attacking. Clemson went from 6.3 yards-per-play in first half to 4.7 (including 3.7 in 4th quarter).”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT