ADVERTISEMENT

***Official GaTech @ FSU Thread***

From what he has shown in lomited action, Hill looks really, really good. Reads his blocking very well, hits the hole, and runs with authority. He very well might be the most talented back we have right now

2560px-Georgia_Athletics_logo.svg.png

She got a huge welcome from the crowd. And she was wearing pink as a breast cancer survivor, which was part of a theme played on the stadium screens featuring players families also affected by the disease. Sorry you don’t like that.
Don’t care about that. I don’t like politics mixing in with FSU sports. If Crist did that I’ll gripe about him too.

Don’t care about that. I don’t like politics mixing in with FSU sports. If Crist did that I’ll gripe about him too.
Tell that to the former players wife standing next to me when Mrs. DeSantis came on the field for the coin toss. Her hair is just now growing out and she’s healed up from the double mastectomy. She finished chemo last week and next week she’ll start five weeks of radiation.
Not every single thing is political.

• Haha
Reactions: noleclone2
Tell that to the former players wife standing next to me when Mrs. DeSantis came on the field for the coin toss. Her hair is just now growing out and she’s healed up from the double mastectomy. She finished chemo last week and next week she’ll start five weeks of radiation.
Ummm…maybe talk to Casey about that.

LMAO. Not political? Really? They took a jet and went to Jacksonville to do same thing there for UF game. Doing this 10 days before an election is 100 percent political.

Have you ever tried to go to a game with 3 kids 5 and under? Even with my wife yesterday I had to slam the phone in my four year old face or I was leaving early.

But you didn't go just for coin toss, the fly to another just for coin toss, and then made an ad for it 10 days before election...I may be wrong but I haven't seen them at any other games

LMAO. Not political? Really? They took a jet and went to Jacksonville to do same thing there for UF game. Doing this 10 days before an election is 100 percent political.

Did they follow it up by jetting to Orlando for the UCF/Cincinnati game?
Like it or not, RDS is going to win.
Just let it go.

But you didn't go just for coin toss, the fly to another just for coin toss, and then made an ad for it 10 days before election...I may be wrong but I haven't seen them at any other games

Just stop. 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT