ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at IOWA Game Thread. 8 PM CT, FS1*****

Connor actually had a great run there. I believe he knocked 2 balls out for steals and hit a 3. I rag on him all the time so I need to give him props!

With JBO unable to get his shot off or defend and PMAC not willing to defend, CMAC actually might be better option since at least he plays defense. If only he could shoot.

I like how supposedly KriS M isnt good enough to start yet has 11 points halfway through the first half against an 12-3 Indiana team with a lottery pick.

All you people saying he shouldnt start should politely STFU & GTFO now!

Reactions: longliveCS40
I get he’s undersized but Kris Murray is a defensive liability. I know this board is going to hate to hear that.
He's being misused. F Mac has this idea that we can play the big physical Big Ten teams (virtually all) inside with relatively skinny forwards (both Murrays and Patrick). They can pull it off and make some good defensive plays inside but they cannot do it on a full time basis. Outstanding players and Keegan is obviously more than that, just too small and skinny to be deep post rebounders and defenders in the Big Ten.

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT