ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at IOWA Game Thread. 8 PM CT, FS1*****

I kinda feel for Rebraca. When Fran brought him in, he told him he'd playing 3,4, and 5. Well with the twins, and the Mac brothers he can't get in the 3 or 4 slot, and not sure he has the outside game anyway. He's not a true 5 at this level either, so he's really a tweener. I appreciate his efforts though and he keeps battling and trying to find his niche especially on offense. He really seems to be outmatched on defense in the post though. He's in a tough spot to be sure...
rebraca was NEVER going to play the 3. he doesn’t shoot well enough, handle the ball well enough or pass well enough

Kris has had the opportunity to go 29 and 9 all year. Given the opportunity, he will do that every night? Hasn't done it.
Seriously? He's the best player not named Keegan and he's been getting 16 minutes per game. Freaking ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulldogs1974
Yeah Ulis initially came in and played well, which is what he’s supposed to do off the bench. But that needs to be his role, in my opinion - come in to spell Toussaint for 10-15 minutes per game (in the middle of the halves) and not allow much drop off. He’s not to a point where he should be more trusted than Toussaint down the stretch
Fran left Ulis in too long. I like Ulis a lot, but I don't understand why Fran has so little trust in Joe. I really don't, I think hes earned a little more confidence at this point.

Seriously? He's the best player not named Keegan and he's been getting 18 per game. Freaking ridiculous.
Kris is playing his first real minutes of his career. You want to focus on the performance tonight? Cool.
You want to play the "I told you so" card? Good for you.

That was stressful, great gutty 2nd half... really hope this is a corner turning game for the season. Joe T. sitting on the bench as long as he does still really pisses me off though.
Ulis played very well. It's nice to have both of them. Until his turnover, late in the game, he impacted the game. Good free throw shooter too.

rebraca was NEVER going to play the 3. he doesn’t shoot well enough, handle the ball well enough or pass well enough
I'd agree, but those weren't my words . That was straight from him and Fran when he came to Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT