ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Indiana at IOWA Game Thread. 8 PM CT, FS1*****

Nice photo fran. Any chance you’ve changed up the starting lineup and maybe decide not to play Connor tonight and play jbo 10 minutes or so. That would be great. PS play josh o a lot more as well.
thanks.

Reactions: Chicagoherky71
Nice photo fran. Any chance you’ve changed up the starting lineup and maybe decide not to play Connor tonight and play jbo 10 minutes or so. That would be great. PS play josh o a lot more as well.
thanks.
I hope he does so you can come on here and bitch about Josh O being a big project and we need help

I hope he does so you can come on here and bitch about Josh O being a big project and we need help
Won’t be me. I realize he’s gonna make some big mistakes but I feel like he will bring much more just because of his size. Nothing against filip but he is not the answer at the 5 position. Hes just not big enough.
josh will help us rebound and defend some other bigs. Plus he seems to bring some energy.

Reactions: kcgolfer
Do not let Phinisee get early open looks from the arc!
If he stays hot trouble looms.

If the Hawks find a way to win the rebounding battle they likely win. Otherwise they likely lose. It's really become that simple and they've been really bad at rebounding of late.

Reactions: kcgolfer
Agree with others sentiment that rebounding will likely determine the outcome. That doesn't exactly give me the warm and fuzzies. As we all know Fran would rather give live birth than focus on that aspect of basketball.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Won’t be me. I realize he’s gonna make some big mistakes but I feel like he will bring much more just because of his size. Nothing against filip but he is not the answer at the 5 position. Hes just not big enough.
josh will help us rebound and defend some other bigs. Plus he seems to bring some energy.
I kinda feel for Rebraca. When Fran brought him in, he told him he'd playing 3,4, and 5. Well with the twins, and the Mac brothers he can't get in the 3 or 4 slot, and not sure he has the outside game anyway. He's not a true 5 at this level either, so he's really a tweener. I appreciate his efforts though and he keeps battling and trying to find his niche especially on offense. He really seems to be outmatched on defense in the post though. He's in a tough spot to be sure...

Reactions: Hawksfor3
I kinda feel for Rebraca. When Fran brought him in, he told him he'd playing 3,4, and 5. Well with the twins, and the Mac brothers he can't get in the 3 or 4 slot, and not sure he has the outside game anyway. He's not a true 5 at this level either, so he's really a tweener. I appreciate his efforts though and he keeps battling and trying to find his niche especially on offense. He really seems to be outmatched on defense in the post though. He's in a tough spot to be sure...

I don't see much of a perimeter game out of him. His FT shooting is poor, so hard to believe he would
be effective shooting the three.

He is a net postive addition to the team, but not anwhere as skilled as I thought he would be given he was POY or something like that in his league.

If Iowa fails to win this game vs Indiana, the outlook for the season is poor from my vantage point.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
TJ Davis is the big fish that got away. He would have looked really good in black and gold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT