ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa vs. Nova rd. 2 game thread*****

A guy named "Archie-emeffin'-giancono" (only on the East Coast would that be something you wouldn't laugh at) is said to be the "heart and soul" of this team. He isn't any better an athlete than Baer.
So let's quit with the "lack of athleticism" bs.

As long as Fran makes progress, no way he's gone. That's the Barta method. Barta needs to go. But since he has a leash on this board, I'm sure this will be deleted

Only chance is to shoot all 3's from here on. Much higher percentage shot for these guys anyway.

Baer is probably the least athletic guy on the court, but he's been far and away our best and most tuned in player.

He seems like the only one who actually showed up to play. Without him this abortion would be even worse.

I don't know what championship Uthoff has to go win yet as he's liked to point out lately, but it sure as hell ain't the NCAA tournament one

A guy named "Archie-emeffin'-giancono" (only on the East Coast would that be something you wouldn't laugh at) is said to be the "heart and soul" of this team. He isn't any better an athlete than Baer.

He's taller than Gesell, as athletic as Gesell, and he can actually make 3pt shots, finish at rim, and make FTs and doesn't have yips. I think that makes him way better.

Why leave Wagner in? So the people on this forum can drag him thru the mud too? People on this forum are pathetic & hate everything about Iowa Hawkeyes. Quite sad really.

Reactions: NorthCentralHawk
Yeah, I get tired of that crap. Baer looks pretty athletic to me.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Uthoff padding his stats. Amazing what

I hope u r kidding. Baer resembles a 6th grade underdeveloped kid.

Okay we got Baer and Wagner. Two role players, mentally strong. We still need a guard that can create and finish.

Look at that Uthoff. When you play like you actually have a sack and take it to them you draw a foul.

Recruiting matters, folks. We don't need anymore "diamonds in the rough". If Fran can't consistently get Top 100 guys, Barta needs to start the process of getting him out of here.

Did someone say Top 100 guys?
Signed,
A. Woodbury and M. Gasell

I don't remember the situation we had when Olaseni was a frosh. Someone mentioned on here how much smarter it'd have been to RS him his freshman year. He would've really helped out our interior D this year.

I don't remember the situation we had when Olaseni was a frosh. Someone mentioned on here how much smarter it'd have been to RS him his freshman year. He would've really helped out our interior D this year.

Fran played him like 1 game worth of minutes, so yeah bonehead moved by Fran. Guess he didn't know what he had.

Flemming sitting, Ellinghaus sitting. I think Fran is starting to realize you can't win with those type of players.

If they could've hit a couple three's they could hold their head up and make this respectable

just think. In a couple of months this board will crown a couple guys all American from their play in the prime time league and all will be well again.
Nobody actually thought we would do much better than this in November. We just had a lucky run in January that made people think we were better than we are.

Reactions: Whinny
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT