ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa vs. Nova rd. 2 game thread*****

giphy.gif

Nobody is saying that AC was gonna bring us back, but it's still a very fair question why not bring back AC when things are going that bad and we are turning the ball over?

Because Fran is stubborn and does what he always does. Two years of azz kickings in 2nd round. Fran needs to adjust. This is Guard game and you need dribble drive and 3 pt shooting.

When your best player is a freshman walk on you might struggle against a 2 seed. Just embarrassing

Good put up a Tyler Ulis graphic. Hasn't been enough of a kick in the nuts today.

Recruiting matters, folks. We don't need anymore "diamonds in the rough". If Fran can't consistently get Top 100 guys, Barta needs to start the process of getting him out of here.

The good news is that our best player is coming back next year. Baer.

A team of guys that have choked in close games for 4 years. Baer only one that is mentally strong

It was time for Clemmons, Gesell, woody to move on. Uthoff at least was skilled an was a good sidekick.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Look.... all of you people suck who diss the Hawks. 'Nova is playing out of their minds. Every shot is droping for the Wild Cats and none for Iowa. Please all go away and may the mod shut down this thread forever.

Please- Nova is uncontested on offense. I strongly follow the Hawkeyes and cheer for them. This is the underscore of a season where - as soon as Iowa moved up in the rankings- Gesell refused to do anything but pass, Uthoff hides when he needs to step up and Woody (Bless is heart!) is so unatheletic that other bigs walk around him. I don't entirely understand today's effort- They look like deer in the headlights! I would bench the starters and play my bench if I were Coach. What a horrible way to end your career if you are a Senior!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT