ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa vs. Nova rd. 2 game thread*****

Bronson's father, Rick, also was acquitted of sexually abusing a message therapist. It was simply an extramarital affair not an assault.

Rarely does it happen that I'm glad basketball season ends but I'm happy it's over.

Next year will be rough record wise but I hope they play hard and with some fire.

Reactions: spiderland
Pull the starters and give your reserves a small reward for their work this year. Fran doesn't have the balls to even do that.

The pain is over. Now, due to Fran's lack of recruiting we will move back to being a .500 team for a couple years. We bring bad no experience at the guard spots ( unless you move Jok to SG), two forwards that are average players, a center with upside but a coach who doesn't develop players and a bunch of freshman. the coaches kids will not save the future

CBS guys just said it all, Iowa did not play with any fight! When the national media says it, it can't help recruiting going forward.

Rarely does it happen that I'm glad basketball season ends but I'm happy it's over.

Next year will be rough record wise but I hope they play hard and with some fire.

This makes no sense at all . . . "rarely" ???? So you didn't want the Lick seasons to end, or the seasons in Fran's early years to end?? BS

This makes no sense at all . . . "rarely" ???? So you didn't want the Lick seasons to end, or the seasons in Fran's early years to end?? BS

I've been watching Iowa basketball for close to 40 years, so yes...Rarely.

Usually I like the teams and their effort and sure it's disappointing when they lose but I see maximum effort and playing to potential. This year I did not see that and I'm glad I don't have to watch it anymore.

I've been watching Iowa basketball for close to 40 years, so yes...Rarely.

Usually I like the teams and their effort and sure it's disappointing when they lose but I see maximum effort and playing to potential. This year I did not see that and I'm glad I don't have to watch it anymore.

Uhhh, how many times have they finished in the upper division and participated in March Madness since Davis left? You must really love the NIT.

It's called plying physical vs soft. Has nothing to do with the refs.
Right, so holding and hacking is physical and doesnt warrant foul calls while playing "soft" does? Makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT