ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

And play some defense.

Iowa on defense..,,

major-league-movie.gif

Reactions: RVHAWKXX
Patrick is getting worked, absolutely worked, on the defensive end. Bohannon not much better. This is really frustrating. We’re going to be out of the game by the time the subs come in
The two biggest pussies on the team getting exposed as such.

Who is responsible for recruiting? Fran had the portal and he got Rebraca. Josh played well against Purdue, but can't see the floor despite Iowa getting killed on the glass. Add playing Connor as much as he does and I struggle to see how you can be pro Fran.
Just need to give fran a few more years to put in his defense and rebounding system. It takes time

Reactions: TheRealHerky
There has to be a coach out there that would love to make millions and be the Iowa coach. I'm over the Fran shit show.
Can we not expect better for the money.

Careful, he is a great coach if you follow the boards. Asking for sweet16 once in 37 years of a career is too much.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Ulis finds a wide open McCaffery in the corner on a great kick out … holds it. Unreal

And now Murray hurt. Night just keeps getting better

• Sad
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Who is responsible for recruiting? Fran had the portal and he got Rebraca. Josh played well against Purdue, but can't see the floor despite Iowa getting killed on the glass. Add playing Connor as much as he does and I struggle to see how you can be pro Fran.
We’ll we just had two guys go to the NBA and everyone says both Murray’s belong there. That’s recruiting and if not it’s incredible player development. We would be ok if we didn’t lose a player to Xavier. He was recruited too wasn’t he?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT