ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

If this game was in Iowa City and Davidson went down with an injury. Would anyone clap when he got up?

You can certainly teach rebounding position but 2/3 of rebounding is hustle and effort. That’s on the players and not the coaches.

If you tell a kid he won't play if he doesn't rebound, then he'll make more effort. It is jimmy's and joes. Fran won't play Mulvey or JoshO because they can't score---but they do rebound/defend. PMAC spends a lot of time watching on defense...he'll go get a rebound if he thinks he can go coast to coast.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Keegan down. The last thing we need.

giphy.gif

I've never wanted a season to hurry up and end so bad just so i don't have to watch a certain couple players ever again.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Toussaint, Ulis, Perkins, Murray, Ogundele/Rebraca/Murray. I don’t care if they make threes over the top of us. Let them make em and win. The backdoor cuts and drives to the rim are pathetic

There isn't any talent on this team outside of Keegan Murray. The only guy that can even remotely hit a 3 with any consistency can't get open to save his life. There's not one other good 3 point shooter on the team trying to play a game that is built on the 3 point shot. Couple that with the lack of anything that resembles a Reggie Evans/Doug Thomas type physique and this is what you get.

Ogundele showing straight line sprint speed
not so much lateral
but lotsa rust to knock off

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT