ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa @ Wisconsin game thread*****

Bohannon hasn't even taken a shot and he's terrible at defense. Maybe he makes me eat my words this half, but there's zero reason to play him if he isn't scoring.
He wont make you eat your words. Perkins should be playing. Let Connor in to foul their best player and then sit back down after complaining he didn't touch them.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Wisconsin has as many chances to score as they want every possession, because apparently we refuse to rebound at all.

Take a breath. It’s not time to move on from Fran. Rebounding isn’t good but we have no post player either. We average 7 turnovers while pushing the ball. There will be nights like this but get off the cliff!
Who is responsible for recruiting? Fran had the portal and he got Rebraca. Josh played well against Purdue, but can't see the floor despite Iowa getting killed on the glass. Add playing Connor as much as he does and I struggle to see how you can be pro Fran.

Reactions: ChuckBarkley
Make sure the bus is nice and warm for these pansies on the trip home after getting embarrassed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT