ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

He has a "do not contact" so I'd imagine he already knows where he wants to go.
The timing of several events all seem to be a little too coincidental for it not to be Iowa.
1. Over the weekend Grip said "This is gonna be GREAT!" Followed up by "I can't wait to light up Taylor's squad" Both subtle hints to something.
2. Kueter dedicating himself to wrestling this year. Likely training partner for Carroll.
3. Sports car announcing that he's open for visits/offers for college wrestling.

Good news is coming our way at 197!
Here We Go Again GIF

Only Mineo was saying that to balloon up the banana NIL offers he could imagine Iowa offering, multiple people stated Iowa wasn’t getting him after he cancelled his visit.
There were posters on this very board penciling him into the lineup up until the day he announced his decision, nice try though

Great, what's your point? So was Parco, oh wait, and he did. Alirez stayed home, sometimes insiders can't predict that. He was close though.
So was bouzakis, so was nagao, so was truax, so was Aj….thats my point, any other dumb questions?

Reactions: tosal563
Carroll was a huge 220, and filled out nicely into a heavyweight for a while. When Ben lost to him at 220, he was giving up too much size and horsepower. I just don’t see him making 197 effectively for an entire season, much less more than one. Obviously they don’t need him at heavyweight this season, so maybe the cut wasn’t working and he didn’t want to sit another year. Didn’t he commit to Illinois first? He could name his weight there.

That might be true if you listen to the whole Board instead of the insiders....any more dumb statements?
But Iowa State could be in play especially if they like Chris Perry on staff. I know Carrol has a great relationship and Perry works great with him

Reactions: el dub
Carroll was a huge 220, and filled out nicely into a heavyweight for a while. When Ben lost to him at 220, he was giving up too much size and horsepower. I just don’t see him making 197 effectively for an entire season, much less more than one. Obviously they don’t need him at heavyweight this season, so maybe the cut wasn’t working and he didn’t want to sit another year. Didn’t he commit to Illinois first? He could name his weight there.
Then ISU fits nicely, and could benefit from C. Perry on staff as well

That might be true if you listen to the whole Board instead of the insiders....any more dumb statements?
This came from your so called insiders…..you making me look smart every time you post….keep going🤣🤣🤣

Does this mean anything for 184 and little Ferrari… I would LOVE to add Carrol at 197!! No way do they recruit over BK at hwt. So he would have to go 197 for us. Maybe it could work for him for 1 year then go to hwt while Ben focuses on football who knows for sure. Definitely not penciling Carrol in as a Hawk. Honestly don’t have any idea on this one but I would open up the check book and get him to Iowa City ASAP!!

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and USPMAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT