ADVERTISEMENT

Official Portal Watch

you-dont-know-me-jack-black.gif
You still pay for this site? lolololol

Carrol could potentially be a tweener, talented but the cut to 97 is still a big question mark. Potential is there but could just be the next Bastida, which isn’t a bad thing but also look at his aggregate NCAA points.

Yes sir. Brands gave them every chance to do so and it would have been a lot cooler if they did. However, the goal was always Angelo.
If they said they would take the older 2 to get Angelo to sign, then send the older 2 packing, that is a form of bate and switch . Hope Angelo doesn’t look at it that way.

• Haha
Reactions: backdrft76
If they said they would take the older 2 to get Angelo to sign, then send the older 2 packing, that is a form of bate and switch . Hope Angelo doesn’t look at it that way.

You didn’t actually read what I wrote. The two older ones got a legit shot; Tom took a lot of heat for it. Even after the “splip off” of the crowd, he was still willing to work with them. But yea, they were invested in Angelo; that got the other two in the door.

Reactions: vhsalum and el dub
You didn’t actually read what I wrote. The two older ones got a legit shot; Tom took a lot of heat for it. Even after the “splip off” of the crowd, he was still willing to work with them. But yea, they were invested in Angelo; that got the other two in the door.
So is it legit that all 3 are gone or just more rumors?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT