ADVERTISEMENT

* * * Penn St vs Iowa * * * BTT Basketball Game Thread

Refs are air high-fiving Pat Chambers on the nice combined effort they put together today.

Iowa outscored 48-31 in the 2nd half. Stop f***ing struggling to score in the 2nd f***ing half. Damn.

P.S. Now go lose and end your season Penn State.

I just had a really bad feeling with the layoff... We will be 1 and done in NCAA again.

Still a great year of basketball....good times ahead -- regardless of the seeding the Hawks can win when their shooting is on. Bad halves of shooting occur and for people to lose their minds on here because of so is rather childish.
This post was edited on 3/12 3:37 PM by CUsidekick05

We eked out an OT win last time we played PSU, why would anyone think this would be easy. That's basketball.

It wasn't Fran's T. And it wasn't that missed call. A few went the other way, too. If anything, team could have responded and played tougher. That's what Fran was hoping. Just didn't. Seeding will go down for sure, but should still be good chance for first round win. Second round win?? Not so much.

Originally posted by disgrig:
It wasn't Fran's T. And it wasn't that missed call. A few went the other way, too. If anything, team could have responded and played tougher. That's what Fran was hoping. Just didn't. Seeding will go down for sure, but should still be good chance for first round win. Second round win?? Not so much.
Correct me if I am wrong, but the NCAA tournament is played on a neutral court? Iowa is 0 for 6 or 7 on neutral courts this year. Looking like a one-and-done in the NCAAs.

Well, better to lay a turd here than in the tournament. Hopefully they are better prepared mentally for the next game.

If you can't beat a lesser Penn State team in basketball, you shouldn't be allowed to influence the Presidential race

3 - 21 by guards pretty much sums up the game. Hawks were flat and a step slow today. Not sure what is wrong with Jok but he has not looked good for 3 straight games. Woody also looked bad missing a couple easy buckets 2 ft from the hoop.

iowa will still get a 6 seed, because of the big 10. i saw a fire in woodbury after the game, unseen to all......they will be ready for the big dance. a run into sweet 16 is probable, with top 10 billing next year. way bettter than that cyclowns who will ose in first round this yea rto albany st prob. losers.

Originally posted by chicago73:
iowa will still get a 6 seed, because of the big 10.  i saw a fire in woodbury after the game, unseen to all......they will be ready for the big dance.  a run into sweet 16 is probable, with top 10 billing next year.  way bettter than that cyclowns who will ose in first round this yea rto   albany st prob.   losers.  

Step away from the crack pipe
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by moondog24:
We eked out an OT win last time we played PSU, why would anyone think this would be easy. That's basketball.
Yeah, I was a little worried about this matchup going in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT