ADVERTISEMENT

* * * Penn St vs Iowa * * * BTT Basketball Game Thread

The worst part about this kind of thing that there is zero consequence for missing calls. Will the ref ever be reprimanded or penalized in anyway? No.

Game is over.

Clemmons had returned to his former crap self. Woodbury had returned to his former timid self. Gessel not playing well. Jok non existent.

All around pathetic showing.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Hawks play a bad game and no you idiots say this isn't a tourney team. Give me a freakin break. You idiots were all raving about this team last week.

Figured we'd be in trouble when we only score 27 pts in the 1st half. We're not exactly the strongest 2nd half scoring team, especially in low-scoring games where the other team is playing well defensively.

Finish your damn shots. F***!!!

This is getting close to embarrassing. IA appears to not care. How can a team as bad as PSU be on a 31-11 run?

Put that gangly fellow back in to poke Newbill in the eye. Or get a coach. whichever

Originally posted by redman21:
Hawks play a bad game and no you idiots say this isn't a tourney team. Give me a freakin break. You idiots were all raving about this team last week.
Oh, Iowa will be in the tournament. But, if they lose today they'll drop like a rock in the brackets.

I'm most disappointed in the lack of effort today.

We are getting destroyed by a bottom dweller. Tourney teams don't let that happen, except historically just Iowa teams.

B3zcSx9CAAE8ChZ.jpg

Originally posted by MWardT:
Gessell got hit in the head long after the foul was called
Elbow to the back of the head, hope his shooting arm is ok

We still got this, you negative losers. Any lead lost and this thread turns to absolute garbage.

The missed call on goal tending was obviously bad, but Fran's T let Newbill see the ball go in for the first time in the second half, and he's been absolutely unconscious since then.

Originally posted by BubsFinn:
Ummm.... I guess we're going to be well rested for the NCAA.
That was my thought. Turn my loss into a positive. Go on a big run in the big dance :) why win the BTT? Too much energy spent.

So, this game mathematically is over since we have no one who can hit a jumpshot. The win streak was fun while it lasted. At least we will make the 2nd round this year.

Originally posted by northside_hawk:
So, this game mathematically is over since we have no one who can hit a jumpshot. The win streak was fun while it lasted. At least we will make the 2nd round this year.
Seriously, stop watching.

Good pressure doesn't mean squat without defensive stops. Stop letting them to the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT