ADVERTISEMENT

* * * Penn St vs Iowa * * * BTT Basketball Game Thread

I said the tentative crappy hawkeyes would probably come to play today and was called not a real hawkeye fan. Maybe i just know how this usually works? Hopefully they can still put out a miracle.

Originally posted by CUsidekick05:
It's really too bad how negative people are on here. It is just basketball...
When a team is playing this poorly, you don't talk about rainbows and butterflies. Sorry if reality is perceived as negativity to you.

This team deserves every bit of negative chatter they're receiving on here today. They deserved all the positive chatter they received for the last 6 games. I'll never understand the posters on here that attack anyone making a critical comment when it is deserved.

Originally posted by longliveCS40:
When a team is playing this poorly, you don't talk about rainbows and butterflies. Sorry if reality is perceived as negativity to you.

This team deserves every bit of negative chatter they're receiving on here today. They deserved all the positive chatter they received for the last 6 games. I'll never understand the posters on here that attack anyone making a critical comment when it is deserved.
I really feel sorry for you and for how terrible your life must be.

Originally posted by MTHawkeyes43:
The T on Fran is looming large in the shadows with the game this tight.
What about the missed goaltending call?

Jeezus, Uthoff's last two shots have been off-balanced, and way too early in the possession. I know they want to work him the ball, but damn make it count. Don't hurry yourself into a bad shot.

How about finding White instead, right now?..........

Originally posted by wyohawk:

Originally posted by longliveCS40:

I really feel sorry for you and for how terrible your life must be.
My life is great. This team laid an egg and sucked today. People commented about how they laid an egg and sucked today. If that upsets you, I'm not sure how you deal with the realities of life. I feel sorry for you.

As for the actual game, pathetic. This Penn State team is not good. Thought we had some momentum going into the tournament and all that is gone.

Fun game!
sick.r191677.gif

Originally posted by HawkAttackDial911:
If you're in the tourney you gotta want the matchup against Iowa.
Not if you don't want to get murdered by Kentucky in the second round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT