ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor getting good reviews

Best Wishes Dancing GIF

Sounds like Proctor has a chance to get some serious PT this season.

Proctor update
haha, well he would have got a ton of serious playing time at Iowa for sure. He would have stepped in like Wirfs and started DAy 1 probably, he plays three really good seasons at Iowa, and probably plays for a Big 10 Championship this year. And maybe a college football championship semifinal game at least. So he could have played for championships at IOwa

So really it came down to more NIL most likely and a higher likelyhood of getting a CF championship ring

Go to Alabama. Fine. But the part that makes it hard on Iowa is this guy’s last minute flip. Iowa probably didn’t recruit certain guys and/or other guys didn’t give Iowa a serious look because this guy was coming to Iowa.

In the past if a recruit committed and then started looking elsewhere Kirk would cut him free. Not sure that is a hard and fast rule any longer. As I understand this guy never gave Kirk the sense he was going to Alabama until the very end so this rule probably didn’t come into play. Either way, it left a hole in Iowa’s recruiting. But maybe with the transfer portal it stings a little less. Still, poor form by this guy.

Besides the $, Kirk decided to bring the architect of 2 of the worst offenses in modern p5 history the last 2 years for his final in home visit and I heard it was nails on chalkboard bad.

I don't blame the kid one bit for not wanting to be part of a Brian Ferentz offense, anyone who does needs to take off the black and gold lenses

Besides the $, Kirk decided to bring the architect of 2 of the worst offenses in modern p5 history the last 2 years for his final in home visit and I heard it was nails on chalkboard bad.

I don't blame the kid one bit for not wanting to be part of a Brian Ferentz offense, anyone who does needs to take off the black and gold lenses
You mean he brought a former college and NFL O-lineman with him to recruit an O-lineman? What a moron KF is.

• Haha
Reactions: CarterHall
The last 2 deep from Bama has him behind a red shirt frosh. If that holds maybe he sits a couple of years. So he is getting that competition and compensation he craved.

Reactions: DrVenkman

Doesn't seem to be doing much for Grant Brix either.

There are 2 types of dudes: Those who married the hot chick from high school and those who can’t let it go.

As someone who’s of the former club, I strongly suggest you let this one go.

Can't blame him for going to Alabama.

You CAN blame him for how he did it.

Look at it from a normal person perspective:
  • I accept a job offer with Company A and tell the company I will start in two weeks.
  • However, during that two weeks, I keep interviewing at other places without telling Company A.
  • Then, the day before I'm supposed to start with Company A, I accept a job at Company B because it pays a little more.
The decision is in my best interest, but I just screwed my former company out of two weeks that they could have had interviewing other prospective candidates and filling a needed position. That type of flaky behavior doesnt make you a lot of friends in the real world.

Kadyn is an adult now who makes hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of dollars. Its okay to say he didn't handle the process properly.

The writing was all over the wall on that kid from the jump. He loathed being compared to Wirfs and made that known to random fans on a public forum (Twitter). No recruit that is cut from the right cloth would take offense to being compared to a top 5 NFL OL without taking a single collegiate snap. KF and BF should have never thought he was fully committed and continued to recruit that position as if he wasn't.

Reactions: Fran-Con-2
Some of the same people bashing him will cheer him on if he has a successful NFL career.

how is he supposed to grow from all that competition and best players in the country if he starts right away. He said he went there to be challenged not to be the best player right away.
he apparently needed motivation to try to earn the starting spot.🙄. I don’t know how one doesn’t have self motivation to try to dominate your opponent. He would have had to earn that at Iowa going against some of the best D linemen in the conference and country.

You mean he brought a former college and NFL O-lineman with him to recruit an O-lineman? What a moron KF is.
Shocking that an in home visit involving BF didn't go well....

Even if BF had the ability to possibly relate to the family...Iowa didn't have the cash or prestige of Bama to convince the people around KP that he should have honored his first choice.

Go to Alabama. Fine. But the part that makes it hard on Iowa is this guy’s last minute flip. Iowa probably didn’t recruit certain guys and/or other guys didn’t give Iowa a serious look because this guy was coming to Iowa.

In the past if a recruit committed and then started looking elsewhere Kirk would cut him free. Not sure that is a hard and fast rule any longer. As I understand this guy never gave Kirk the sense he was going to Alabama until the very end so this rule probably didn’t come into play. Either way, it left a hole in Iowa’s recruiting. But maybe with the transfer portal it stings a little less. Still, poor form by this guy.
I'll blame Alabama too for continuing to recruit him.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT