ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor getting good reviews

Don't want him now. I know, I know, he's good and all but I would never want someone to have to "settle" or anything. If things don't work at Alabama, he should find another program he doesn't need to "settle" at. We're beneath him.
Lol...With what Iowa has....The staff would be fools to turn him away....6 months ago they did everything they could to maintain his verbal...Now..you are saying they should tell him to kick rocks? The obvious goal is to win games. They thought he could help them win games....It's that simple...You swallow your pride, look at your roster and say"Yes, sir, Welcome to the program".

Lol...With what Iowa has....The staff would be fools to turn him away....6 months ago they did everything they could to maintain his verbal...Now..you are saying they should tell him to kick rocks? The obvious goal is to win games. They thought he could help them win games....It's that simple...You swallow your pride, look at your roster and say"Yes, sir, Welcome to the program".
Like I said, I get what you're saying. He'll never be a Hawkeye to me with what he said even if he did come back. They want to win so yes, they'll take him, and I get that. Doesn't change my stance on him after what he said about us.

Lol…even the “hot chicks from high school” turn into old, saggy women. 😜
Not all of them.........

d0e43b4df4fbb597c5e1e32172858024

Can you imagine if he got paid all that money and he didn’t play??? Bubba Gump donors would be pissed!!
Drop in the bucket...look at Texas A&M and the contract Jimbo has....There are guys lining up to write the check to get rid of him...and spend more on the next guy...Programs like Bama, Texas,A&M, etc...1 mill is absolutely nothing...nothing to them. They will just write a 2 mill check for the next 5-6 guys, and so on....and so on...

🤮. Could’ve gone to Iowa city and partied it up with the coeds. Instead he is being baptized in a super 8 motel pool in Jesus land. Wow.
Saban master recruiter. Maybe he discovered bringing religion into the mix might appeal to the parents and in turn to the kid.

I have no idea, this is 100% pure speculation, but maybe religion was an angle used by Bama and not by Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT