ADVERTISEMENT

*****S Carolina vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

I’m honestly not very nervous. I feel like this team is playing with house money today.

Just happy to have one last game
Amazingly, that's how I'm feeling as well. It would be incredible to end the story with a natty. But that's just the cherry on top for me. The trip this team has taken me on on is everything. Not the destination. I would donate a toe if it meant a championship though 😂

Alright, let's talk strategy (I quickly looked through the thread but didn't see much on it so far)...

1. Run, Run, Run
2. Double down on Cardozza and hope SC is cold from deep
3. Clark and 2 of Marshall, Martin, and Altoffer needs to be hot from deep
4. Hannah needs to hold her own, need valuable minutes from O'Grady and possibly Goodman on Cardozza

That's not too much to ask!
Strategy...

1. Repeat last year's semi final strategy of scoring more points

I'm 65 years old. I don't know how many more years I have left on this earth. Could be 1....could be 20.

What makes me sad, is there is a high likelihood that today will be the last chance an Iowa Hawkeye team will have to win a major college championship (basketball or football) in my lifetime.

Alright, let's talk strategy (I quickly looked through the thread but didn't see much on it so far)...

1. Run, Run, Run
3. Clark and 2 of Marshall, Martin, and Altoffer need to be hot from deep
4. Hannah needs to hold her own, need valuable minutes from O'Grady and possibly Goodman on Cardozza

I think they'll need 10+ made 3's as a team, stay within 12-15 in rebounding margin, and 3 15+ point scorers...God, I hope they bring it home🏆

• Love
Reactions: skydog0784

1. Run, Run, Run
3. Clark and 2 of Marshall, Martin, and Altoffer need to be hot from deep

I wonder if you could go with the let Cardozza get hers strategy. I remember a few teams doing that to mens team with Garza.

Reactions: skydog0784
Why did ESPN edit those replays to look like straight garbage?

Iowa Hawkeyes Football GIF by University of Iowa Hawkeyes Athletics

I'm 65 years old. I don't know how many more years I have left on this earth. Could be 1....could be 20.

What makes me sad, is there is a high likelihood that today will be the last chance an Iowa Hawkeye team will have to win a major college championship (basketball or football) in my lifetime.

I'm 38 and I wonder the same. I've sadly given up on football for the near future.

Basketball is just so freaking hard to win it all. I think the Iowa women will be really good moving forward, just don't have a CC.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT