ADVERTISEMENT

*******Session 4 Thread*******

Did that clinch it?

Yes, according to the PSU wrestling club.

2021 Big Ten Championships
Team Standings
Team
Score​
# F​
# Consi
Semi​
# 3rd-4th​
# 5th-6th​
# 7th-8th​
Max
Possible​
Iowa
148.5​
6​
3​
3​
175.5​
Penn State
120​
4​
4​
1​
3​
1​
141​
Nebraska
102.5​
3​
4​
3​
1​
1​
132.5​
Michigan
84​
2​
3​
2​
1​
3​
105​
Michigan State
73.5​
5​
3​
2​
2​
85.5​
Minnesota
71.5​
1​
2​
2​
4​
83.5​
Purdue
71​
1​
4​
4​
3​
80​
Northwestern
69​
1​
4​
1​
3​
2​
81​
Ohio State
64.5​
2​
3​
1​
2​
82.5​
Rutgers
49​
3​
3​
1​
58​
Illinois
32​
1​
1​
2​
32​
Wisconsin
27.5​
2​
2​
1​
30.5​
Indiana
22​
2​
2​
28​
Maryland
2​
2​

Eierman is funky, Lee did a nice job finishing twice. One more takedown and that would’ve been an easy win for the Riddler

Reactions: Gobblin
Honest question WRT stalling in the last 2 matches as I can only read about them.
How many shots did RBY take?
How many shots did Eierman take? From what I read his TD came when Lee was in on a head outside single and Eierman hipped into him but otherwise he didn't take a shot.

I loved watching Nick Lee suck mat for 2 minutes there .... thank you Eierman .... can't lie my heart rate was elevated there at the end, but if RBY can win that way, then I guess we can to.

I think it's a real disadvantage there to Eierman's style as he wants to counter and so he invites the offense from his opponent. Angel decides that's stalling, but RBY doing his best version of "gangnam style" is fun and we should all be amused.

Unpopular take, but eirmann stalled way more than rby.
Not from beginning to end. Jaydin wrestled until the end...then it was worse. I think he didn’t want to make a mistake at the end. He almost did though. He won but lots to learn in that one.

Reactions: Scryed
RBY is good, I also don't dislike him as much as others here. But i wonder if in the next match, ADS just stays back too, and get the ref to ask both for action (or ideally, even get stalls on both he and RBY), anything to get the ref thinking about a lack of attack. Then he can turn to his offense and hope RBY has to engage a little more.
Its either that, or ADS needs to figure out a way to finish, he got to the leg at cleanly at least twice.

Edit: i see others had this take before me. In my defense, i had thought it started at 4 central, not 4 eastern (!), so I was catching up both on my video feed and in here. I'm all caught up now, hoping KY can run it back to Deakin

Last edited:
Reactions: Gobblin
The difference between RBY and Eierman. Is RBY will pick and choose an opportunity to make a move. If Jaden just makes one legitimate shot attempt second and third period He would not have been hit. Eirman deserved both of those stall calls and was lucky he didn’t get with a third. RBY definitely deserved one or two more also but he’s just a little more slick at his stalling. Hope Jaden is more active against Lee at nationals

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT