ADVERTISEMENT

Soldier Salute Session IV Thread

You’re the kind of poster they don’t even like in the PSU wrestling forum. Why can’t you just be happy with what you have and quit trying to be a dick. You need a life! So many good PSU posters swing by on occasion but you’re definitely not one of them. Get a life or find a rock…
Because Blair is an ok state homer 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: vhsalum
Wow , I don't think I have ever seen a bigger asshole than AJ Ferrari!
Don't give up on the kid yet. He is immature and needs molding. He and likely Anthony need TnT and the whole roster to help these kids grow up. They have been programmed to never lose bc that's the way his dad taught him. Hearing Angelo talk in interviews their collective attitude is 100%R on the old man. Ironside is vehemently defending AJ as I type this.

can't wait to see, if video becomes available...i need a good laugh. Sounds like WWF type stuff.

Ironside: "Glazier 100% started it."

Go to brackets and you can watch it.

Ironside dying on the hill that Glazier started it. Holy shit he only sees what he wants to see sometimes.

Ironside: "a pretty hard push" by Glazier started it. "I disagree 100% with everything that just happened." Said it could have been called a double forfeit, or glazier getting DQ'd.

Says he loves Glazier, but he did not do enough to win. Ferrari family getting heckled by crowd, and that was not good or fair to their family.

Ironside has doubts that the Ferrari's come here...

Rathjen and Glazier knew who they were wrestling and used it to their advantage just like so many opponents would do. Ferraris got short fuses
What are you even talking about. Rathjen beat him , then Ferrari pushed him. How did he use that to his advantage?

Reactions: Gutt15
is that a problem that needs to be fixed? guys haven't been competing in the room?

Ummm…the Ferrari boys aren’t on the team yet. So yeah…that will have to get fixed I guess. 🤦

Last year he was in highschool. Hes up a weight and won the hometown tourney. He wrestled a smart match.
Let him enjoy it

I’m with you on enjoying it. But he’s not up a weight in this tourney. For the record.

Starting to think having teammates wrestle each other in the finals of these things isn't worth it. Last year Spencer and Drake and this year the Ferrari Rathjen Glazier drama. Sucks but I kind of get it, these guys are competing for a lot.
It’s good they wrestle, but all it’s gonna do is add shit talking form outside fans

Go to brackets and you can watch it.

Ironside dying on the hill that Glazier started it. Holy shit he only sees what he wants to see sometimes.
I dont think he sees everything. Sees the second "foul"

Maybe Carl would take them.
He won’t but someone will. I’m fine with the 2 leaving/not coming but without the youngest Ferrari what would the recruiting class even be? Not even top 20 I’m guessing. Think it was bad for our fans to actively root against the brothers during the match if we want to keep the youngest, that family is very close.

Don't give up on the kid yet. He is immature and needs molding. He and likely Anthony need TnT and the whole roster to help these kids grow up. They have been programmed to never lose bc that's the way his dad taught him. Hearing Angelo talk in interviews their collective attitude is 100%R on the old man. Ironside is vehemently defending AJ as I type this.

Ironside should have been put out to pasture years ago but this should be the final straw. Yeesh.

Ummm…the Ferrari boys aren’t on the team yet. So yeah…that will have to get fixed I guess. 🤦

I’m with you on enjoying it. But he’s not up a weight in this tourney. For the record.
can't tell if your sh*tty little comment is directed at me

I was replying to a guy who said the Ferraris will have guys competing in the room. Iowa Wrestling has never had the problem that guys don't compete hard enough. Don't need the Ferrari clan to help with that.

A

And if I was a college kid at Iowa I’d hope to be right there with them. More women at the bars than libraries, at least when I was in college. Your sounding like Spooner…drama quest in motion…
There’s a difference between a college student and an Iowa wrestler. Why doesnt he see all the Iowa wrestlers in there? Stating facts not starting drama, figure it out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT