ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

We need to do something new on offense? IDK what? Multiple TE sets with Fant in there as a receiving option? More Mitchell? Heck....Desmond King on O?

Wisconsin's receivers have had at least 3 yards of space all game. Add that to Iowa having the worst safeties in the history of the Big Ten - usually doesn't turn out well.

Our offense needs to try the f*** a lot harder.

Let's also hope we don't abandon the run if we're still trailing by one possession in the 4th........

Of course the refs might help Wisconsin take control of this game, too...

This wedding is horsesh**.

May be the worst Iowa offense since Hayden took over 36 or 37 years ago........They just aren't a legitimate offense in any sense of the word.

Reactions: iavagabond
Wisconsin is getting points on this drive. This game is over, Iowa caught some breaks in the 1st half and really we were just being teased.

The talent level on the field is just terrible. How in the hell arent younger, more athletic players given a chance? Oh that's right, the fat cat at the top rewards the upper classmen and walk ons over anything.....
Try something new for a change would be nice

Just face the facts, Wisconsin is much better. Game should be 28-6.

CJ is not a top tier qb.
No pass rush or blitzing to supplement.
Same predictable boring offense.
Terrible recruiting when McCarron, a slot receiver on a decent team, is our best threat.

It's playing close to form. Iowa's O is unable to do anything against wisky D. Wisky's offensive mistakes and critical turnover keeping it from being over.

we have no chance in this game without CJ making some plays. I know, I know.....no receivers, no protection, blah blah blah.

fact is he is missing a lot of throws. I still love and support the kid, but you cannot argue he hasn't been off. And you cannot argue we can win games like this with him being off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT