ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

I'd rather see the D stay on the field and tell the Offense that "we've got this offensive" series.... you've effed up enough drives already.
Would funny to see the Nelson's and Johnson take over the offensive huddle and kick out the other guys

I had STRONGLY considered trying to get season tickets for 2017 earlier this year, but I can't justify traveling 4 - 5 hours one way six or seven times a year for this product. I'll still go to my usual one or two games in person a year, but the cost of tickets, travel, food, etc... Not going to do it.

639.gif

Reactions: mustang_horsepower
Man, I don't what else to say except that his offense is pathetic. Broken from top to bottom. D is trying like heck but they can't continue to hold them forever. They don't get a chance to stay off the field for more than a 2 minute offensive series.
Offense is losing this game!

Is DMX hurt? I mean seriously, the only thing I can think of is to get him in there and pass to him out of the backfield? Maybe go back to some of our OLD OLD bread and butter, jail break screen with Jerminic Smith? I mean I really don't know.

Our offense, especially this last series is a disgrace.

Has KF actually ever fired an assistant for poor performance? I don't recall any.

Eff it. Just throw out every run play you have in the playbook and run it for the rest of the game, and accept what happens. It'd probably gain us more yards that anything well get attempting a pass at this point..........

Turrible. Just turrible.

By out
Iowa getting out coached more than anything.
by outchoached you mean the offense sucks massive donkey balls? Big difference there. #1 OL. LOL! Oh CJB is still a pansy.

Greg Davis should be a greeter at Walmart not an Offensive Coordinator in football at any level.

Iowa is trying to get the NCAA record for fastest 3 and out/punt. I think they may have broken it there........

Davis/Ferentz has taken our most dynamic, talented QB in years and turned him into Jay Christensen.
Can't blame CJ. Our wide receivers have not made a play all year. Worse receivers in the Big Ten.

Tons of space toward the Iowa sideline and 3 recvers toward the middle of the field within about 10 years of each other.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT