ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

Unreal that Hawks are only one score down late in 3Q being outplayed this badly. This is what upsets are made of - is there ANY WAY they can get their heads out and pull it off?

I had STRONGLY considered trying to get season tickets for 2017 earlier this year, but I can't justify traveling 4 - 5 hours one way six or seven times a year for this product. I'll still go to my usual one or two games in person a year, but the cost of tickets, travel, food, etc... Not going to do it.

Ken O'Keefe was a legend compared to the crap we've got running the offense now.

This is the worst offense since Jakes Christensen was starting.

I had STRONGLY considered trying to get season tickets for 2017 earlier this year, but I can't justify traveling 4 - 5 hours one way six or seven times a year for this product. I'll still go to my usual one or two games in person a year, but the cost of tickets, travel, food, etc... Not going to do it.

Riveting offense,

Signed,

4d87ce7a-0a3b-51ee-aaeb-3d7f7051ee7c.image.jpg

If football changed the rules to allow 20 guys on the field, Ferentz would line all 20 up between the tightend and then try to run inside the tackles. SPREAD THEM OUT AND RUN

I really feel bad for d most weeks... Those sacks are the biggest mo swings we could ask for but our o will squat and fart and punt, all verbatim.

Man, I don't know what else to say except that his offense is pathetic. Broken from top to bottom. D is trying like heck but they can't continue to hold them forever. They don't get a chance to stay off the field for more than a 2 minute offensive series.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT