ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

LOL! Great offensive series after the defense grabs the momentum - 1 yd run, busted play incompletion, and sack.

wow. start with ball in Wisky territory and that is what we get? Damn. GD is getting owned this game. I want to see three straight deep throws on our next possession. Not kidding, go routes 3 times. See what happens. Maybe get a PI, maybe win a 50/50 ball........why not, can't be worse.

It's not play calling, it's talent pure and simple.

I have no issue at all ripping Iowa's recruiting for receivers and linemen., because this year, those wells are dry. There's just not enough talent on this offense to cope with as good a defense as Wisconsin has.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I will say this again.......Kirk NEEDS to hire a good young OC and keep his slimy f'ing hands completely out of the offense.

Why the F doesn't King wrap up on a QB instead of letting him bounce off for extra yards?!!!!!

Bo Bower again. QB is 3 yards past the LOS and Bower is just looking at him run with the ball instead of coming off the player he's covering to help King make the stop.

It's not play calling, it's talent pure and simple.

I have no issue at all ripping Iowa's recruiting for receivers and linemen., because this year, those wells are dry. There's just not enough talent on this offense to cope with as good a defense as Wisconsin has.

Talent is lacking but what other teams college run what iowa does on offense(no receiver motion, only one guy in the formation ever gets to run the ball, no running out of spread looks, not jet action, etc.). Give a decent coordinator Wadley, Daniels and Mitchell aMD he could cobble up a scheme that is at least competent.

Last edited:
Reactions: hwks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT