ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

Come on big donors! Force kf to can that waste of space gd. You really want to waste your time watching this piece of sh#t offense? Guy doesnt care anymore,just cashing checks till retirement

Reactions: QChawks
Talent is lacking but what other teams college or provide run what iowa does on offeneed (no receiver motion, only one guy in the formation ever gets to run the ball, no running out of spread looks, not jet action, etc.). Give a decent coordinator Wadley, Daniels and Mitchell aMD he could cobble up a scheme that is at least competent.

Yep

kinda feels like a horse that needs to be taken out and shot.......keep thinking you have a chance to survive, but in reality it just needs to be done and over with.

but, only one score down!!!!! lets go hawks!!! seen crazier $hit happen!!!

Reactions: unoHawkeye
If you gave me a year to prep for playing lineback, I am pretty sure I could do a better job than Bower. You literally cannot play that position any worse.

Come on big donors! Force kf to can that waste of space gd. You really want to waste your time watching this piece of sh#t offense? Guy doesnt care anymore,just cashing checks till retirement

Not a GD fan, but if you think firing him is going to change the way KF wants the offense ran, then I don't know what to tell you.

Slants and screens to McCarron please. Only reliable thing we can do in passing game. Everything else= not open or sack

Announcer, "there's Greg Davis up in the booth"

Lazy-Person-1.jpg

We're 2010 Oregon when we go no-huddle. Haven't been stopped yet. I don't know why the coaches refuse to play up-tempo over the duration of the game. Is it conditioning? Is it incompetence? I don't get it

Why do you think Wisconsin just kicked it out of bounds? Why let King get a chance to return the punt? You know Iowa isn't going to drive 75-80 yards.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't think it came across right, but my second question was odds we could drive 8.1 yards...

We're 2010 Oregon when we go no-huddle. Haven't been stopped yet. I don't know why the coaches refuse to play up-tempo over the duration of the game. Is it conditioning? Is it incompetence? I don't get it

I'll take what is incompetence for 500? Alex

If we can't win, I hope we at least get it to 14-12 so all you guys that went for that "easy money" come up losers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT