ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf is up with Proctor??

Didn't think about it before, but Proctor managed to leave Bama before the spring semester started, go to Iowa and collect some cash, then transfer back to Bama without having to take any of those spring classes. Now he is going to go to summer school, which I think will be so rigorous I am sure.

Smart. Seriously smart. Avoid having to take a whole semester of classes and collect some money at the same time. Gotta give it to him.

Reactions: amahawk
Didn't think about it before, but Proctor managed to leave Bama before the spring semester started, go to Iowa and collect some cash, then transfer back to Bama without having to take any of those spring classes. Now he is going to go to summer school, which I think will be so rigorous I am sure.

Smart. Seriously smart. Avoid having to take a whole semester of classes and collect some money at the same time. Gotta give it to him.
I hope some DE gives Him repeated bull rushes ( within the rules ) that drives His nuts into His skull like a slingshot and Moms loses Her cash cow.

Reactions: hawkeyebob62
I don’t know if it was a smart move. He will miss Spring football practice at Alabama.

Alabama has a new HC and, of course, a new position coach. First organized competition under a new staff is kind of important. He is missing team meetings, drills, scrimmages. When he returns the new staff will have been in charge for almost 6 months.

I’m not saying he is SOL but Alabama had plenty of OL talent. He will have to work his way back up to the two deeps in an effort to earn playing time….and wasn’t that supposedly his problem at Iowa?

I don’t think HE is that smart but I’m sure his agent is.

I don’t know if it was a smart move. He will miss Spring football practice at Alabama.

Alabama has a new HC and, of course, a new position coach. First organized competition under a new staff is kind of important. He is missing team meetings, drills, scrimmages. When he returns the new staff will have been in charge for almost 6 months.

I’m not saying he is SOL but Alabama had plenty of OL talent. He will have to work his way back up to the two deeps in an effort to earn playing time….and wasn’t that supposedly his problem at Iowa?
My guess is he hasn't missed a thing, between Zoom and the "un-tampering"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT