ADVERTISEMENT

******Midlands Session 3*****

Anyone notice that Lee was a little gimpy after that initial scramble? Looked like he had tweaked his knee...
Unfortunately, the last time I saw that was when he lost in the finals of the PA state tourney.

Happel - Limmex (Purdue)
TD Lim 0-2
E Happel 1-2
20 sec RT for Lim
End of 1

Watching the Tsirtis vs. Deakin match; picked up halfway through P1 and have only seen one shot. Now that he is down 5-3 with 50 sec left finally a legitimate shot.

If I were a ref, would warm him as he walks onto the match before the opening whistle.

Tsirtis down again.

Watching the Tsirtis vs. Deakin match; picked up halfway through P1 and have only seen one shot. Now that he is down 5-3 with 50 sec left finally a legitimate shot.

If I were a ref, would warm him as he walks onto the match before the opening whistle.

Tsirtis down again.

As a 7th year Senior, do you think he is going to change?

Reactions: Dagboi
Don't want to jinx it, but this is the most fun tournament I have watched from us in a LONG time (maybe sonce 2010). Wrestling aggressive and really going for it. Hawkeye pride might be back if Tom can keep getting this out of his wrestlers in tournaments.

How do you figure? Warner gave up and laid flat on his back. Easy call.
I think he might be referring to that exactly. Warner giving up, but if he was that gassed and knew he was done there's not exactly a point in fighting, right?

Happel starts down - E
2-2
28 sec RT for Lim
Lim in on single.. whiz for Hap, SM
SW on Happel ** 3-2, guess it was the 2nd one.
review ...taking forever
Call reversed TD Happel, now 4-3 - Happel
E Lim 4-4
Lim shoots immediately
TD Lim 4-6
E Happel 5-6
End of 2

E Lim 5-7
shot by Lim, sprawl by Happ, comes around for 2
7-7
E Lim 7-8
1 min to go
Lim in on shot again, sprawl, SM
Lim shoots, Happ Sprawl, scramble.. time runs out

Young needs to be crowding Valencia, not letting him work from his most comfortable area.

E Young 2-4
single by Val 2-6
E Young 3-6
Val has 1 min RT
end of 2

Neutral start P3
Young not taking any shots,, until it's too late
loses 3-7

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT