ADVERTISEMENT

💩 💩💩Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread💩💩💩

Personally, I hope Petras takes every snap. Start Padilla or Labas NEXT week.

Putting in a backup now won’t accomplish anything. Iowa will still lose, and Kirk will use that as an excuse to start Petras again next week. At least give a backup a fighting chance to succeed.

KF constantly harps about ball security but when it comes to the golden boy Petras, that doesn't matter I guess
Exactly!! They have put that kid in a protective bubble that hasn't worked to this point. And rules are different for him than others.

I get that our ol in not very good. But they had nothing to do with the first pick. And if they are having problems protecting, why do we run such long developing routes on third down? Good oc not only find the weaknesses in their opponents, but also know their own teams weaknesses and try to find calls to move the chains. Brian has never been able to figure that out

This game is literally just sitting there ripe for the picking thanks to the defense…and yet we won’t make a change

This defense is playing as well as can reasonably expected if the offense doesn’t turn the ball over twice and simply punts away, it’s likely 7-7 with the score coming from the defense

Reactions: hawx
At this point, continuing to trot Petras out there is akin to cruel and unusual punishment.
At this point it should be the punishment for the Ferentz coaching cartel and Spencer has to accept the pain. I don't want them to switch QBs now just so they can act like there wasn't a better solution AND it isn't their responsibility that somehow Iowa has no talent at QB.

Reactions: 83Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT