ADVERTISEMENT

💩 💩💩Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread💩💩💩

RB fumbles once, in the dog house the entire season.... CB gets burned by a WR on 1 play, benched the rest of the game.... Petras has a 1:3 TD to turnover ratio, KF still says everyone else needs to be better.... I'm tired of defending KF, if this is the mentality now, it's over for him

RB fumbles once, in the dog house the entire season.... CB gets burned by a WR on 1 play, benched the rest of the game.... Petras has a 1:3 TD to turnover ratio, KF still says everyone else needs to be better.... I'm tired of defending KF, if this is the mentality now, it's over for him
That's Kirk Football

The entire Offensive staff needs to be let go. If GB doesnt pull the trigger after this 1st qrt (let alone game) shite show, then the BoR need to fire GB.

What’s the upside Brian? Padilla is in there he can roll out and very least throw that last one away. Petras has some of the worst pocket presence I’ve ever seen. Doesn’t help it looks like he runs with cement in his cleats.

If they trot Spencer out there again I am now officially on the fire Kirk bandwagon and I don’t care how much it costs our Athletic Dept.

Reactions: HFan1981
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT