ADVERTISEMENT

💩 💩💩Iowa vs Ohio St Game Thread💩💩💩

a bit of a difference in the offenses

l4W9jk9.jpg

Well, here’s the deal with this game. There are absolutely zero expectations, so you might as well make light of it. Personally, I’m watching for the same reason people can’t look away from a train wreck, or why people enjoy a good roast on Comedy Central.

i have an expectation of being embarrassed during the game and afterwards (by the media), unfortunately

Our D is great but I still expect some big scoring plays from OSU. And if our D is on the field for 40 or more minutes, you can only expect so much from them before the dam breaks.

Reactions: Beattheohiostate
Not feeling any excitement for this mismatch. Just sad Iowa has fallen this far from being competitive nationally.

If this were a boxing match, the ref would throw in the towel early in the second round. Alas, they'll make KF chew gum and take notes for the entire 60 minutes--which seems fitting. Of course, he had the option of not even getting off the bus . . .

Somehow, I'm excited for the game. I guess it's because it's football...and anything can happen. I land in a similar spot as most on this one....hoping for stellar defense that keeps the first half somewhat respectable....and then expecting a pretty brutal 2nd half once the defense wears down.

Although I don't think Padilla has a better collective skill set than Petras, I do wish he would get in the game early just to see if he creates any spark or lift with the rest of the team. I agree with most here too...Padilla won't get in unless Petras gets dinged. I hope I'm wrong about that.

"Iowa's offense.......... is paint dry, grass grow. When are we punting? How mad do you think that defense is right now?" - Pat McAfee on Gameday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT