ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Recruiting

JohnBasedow

HR Legend
Jul 6, 2006
The new Flo big board is out for 2020 and there are plenty of big fish still available. Kennedy is #6 overall, Ybarra is #29 and Cullan Schriever is #32 so it’s already a darn good class.

With Kennedy at 165/174 and Schriever and Ybarra likely filling 125/133 there isn’t a big need for 2020 other than someone for 157. Ferrari is obviously on everyone’s list but there isn’t a need at 197/Hwt so unless he wants to take a OTC year then I don’t see it.

Anyone know who the staff is still targeting? If Iowa is in the running for Vasquez then he seems like a good target.

Can someone explain why Ybarra dropped from 13 to 29? He’s hasn't lost and he just beat Surrano who is 14 a few months ago.

You take the best you can get. Take all the top 10 if you can get them and settle it on the mat.

Bump my post when he commits. I can wait.
If a guy guesses right it doesn't prove he knew anything..... All I'm saying is that he hasn't narrowed his school list down yet. Iowa was just watching him at a tournament in December the night before Midlands.

Reactions: SDHN2013
From what I have seen and heard, Facundo is Michigan’s to lose. Obviously, a guy at that level should keep his options open, but he has close ties to that program and it’s only 1.5 hours away.

If Iowa were to land him, it would be one of the single most impressive recruiting accomplishments I have witnessed, considering Iowa has done next to nothing to recruit Michigan since Metcalf.....

Reactions: mizzoufan90
I find it interesting tha Howard lost 2x and dropped to #4 and Ybarra lost once and dropped 16 places. Hmmm?
Flo had him at 7, now he is 12th. Not sure what your looking at, as far as Ybarra is concerned. Howard I don't get either except flo being flo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT