ADVERTISEMENT

*****Bye vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Iowa wins 2-0, Late in 4th TT has punt downed on 1 yard line and D gets safety on next play!
Early in 1st quarter Iowa squandered great scoring chance, After 1 st and goal at 2 yard line double reverse and sack, sack leads to Drew attempting 69;yard field goal that just misses left.

question: how did they know , when they scheduled next week's game, a few years ago, that the cubs wouldn't be in the world series?? { I know, insert cubs jokes here }

My prediction is Iowa will have about 12 fewer yards of offense in the second half today vs the second half last week.

Reactions: QChawks
Thank god we have a Saturday free of frustration that is Iowa football.

I like Dan Lanning but rooting hard for the Utes.

Also…. LET’S GO BOILERS

• Love
Reactions: QChawks
Maryland up 7-0 against NW in 5 plays

Hopefully that means BF can come up with 10 2nd half yards next week

It's looking up boys!

Maryland up 7-0 against NW in 5 plays

Hopefully that means BF can come up with 10 2nd half yards next week

It's looking up boys!
Yeah, Maryland looked sharp after sleepwalking to a loss against Illini. Hawks do not have a Tua

Iowa down 2-0 early. Deacon fumbled in his own end zone. One of Iowa's WRs jumped on the ball for their first score of the season. (let's not haggle over who gets the points).

Taylor follows with a 79 yard punting pinning Bye at the 1.

Is anyone even watching our game?

Johnson had a great carry but just got tripped up at the 15 by the line. Just got called back for holding, though. At first I didn't think it was possible to hold against air but I was wrong after the review. Tory had to punt after 3 straight passes. 2 of which were behind the intended target, 1 was dropped by our wr.

Iowa's offense negates that.

NW has an offense. The Hawks are going to be in a dogfight next week.
Yep, jNW has a backup but experienced QB starting but it looks like they can throw the ball. Always got to stop the run first but still they are moving the ball well against a Terp defense that I think is somewhat suspect.

Iowa has no gimme with this game except Fitzy is not on the sideling fueling that extra hawk hatred

Iowa down 2-0 early. Deacon fumbled in his own end zone. One of Iowa's WRs jumped on the ball for their first score of the season. (let's not haggle over who gets the points).

Taylor follows with a 79 yard punting pinning Bye at the 1.
Bye just fumbled and Cooper Dejean returned for a touchd.... oh wait, it's being called back.

Shit.

brian calls td play and iowa is up 7-0 against bye with 3 quarters to go. it’s all on phil now. fully expect to lose in the last 2 mins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT