ADVERTISEMENT

FSU to the B1G

I'm going to crash an Iowa home game in 2024. I nearly made my trip to the QC suburbs the week of the Rutgers game and was going to drive over for that game but couldn't make it work.

Reactions: BelemNole
K6Hoze8.png

"Assuming Florida State is going to the Big Ten for this tweet. Now comes the process of a "partner." Folks who say a partner is required for Florida State to get into the Big Ten are wrong. People who say they know for a fact who the partner will be are also wrong. I reached out to some folks that I talk to all of the time for work, etc. Nobody knows who the 20th school for the Big Ten will be in terms of "yes, you can write them in with a pencil, they will be the 20th school." That currently doesn't exist.

Like I said the other day, UVA is an overrated Big Ten target, Miami is underrated.

Some say they expect UNC to go to the Big Ten and some say they could end up being FSU's partner. Some say they will want Notre Dame if FSU goes to the Big Ten and some also say if UNC goes to the SEC, then ND will be wanted as athe partner.

I'm sharing this for one reason - it will take time to find out wo the partner will be. Personally I think it will end up being Miami.

I know FSU and UNC are approved for pro rata. But that doesn't mean UNC is Big Ten bound as a fact. We just have to wait and see until things get further along in the process."

Staples isn't a lawyer but this is likely true. Note that the ACC led its filings with one that demands the GOR remain secret not to mention all of the other bs they have engaged in over the years that they won't want public.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT