ADVERTISEMENT

How Do You Flush A Loss?

Hawksfor3

HR Legend
Dec 5, 2016
Beyond The Arc
After the loss to Sparty, I was pretty pissed. I put on the movie "The Last Stand". You know- the one with Arnie and Johnny Knoxville. After watching it, I have to say that I felt much better and was in a pretty decent mood. I hardly gave a thought to the game. Flushed it pretty good.

Thoughts? How do you flush a loss?

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
After the loss to Sparty, I was pretty pissed. I put on the movie "The Last Stand". You know- the one with Arnie and Johnny Knoxville. After watching it, I have to say that I felt much better and was in a pretty decent mood. I hardly gave a thought to the game. Flushed it pretty good.

Toilet ... take a photo of Sparty and start it on fire then flush it with a dump

Reactions: Hawksfor3

i think about my upcoming RELB

also, i think about the biggest loss in Iowa sports history (losing Chris Street). Any other loss, on the field or on the court, is minor in comparison.

Movies and/or video games to help "escape" while the loss is fresh. If I'm still frustrated the next day, getting some exercise to let out some of the pent up frustration usually helps finish the job. Oh, and definitely stay away from these toxic boards after losses.

Most the time it is easy to let a game go, I do admit I had some real anger/frustration after the loss to MSU in the Big tourney a few years ago because I felt the Hawks truly got screwed in that game, So that one took a little longer.
As has been stated it’s just a game played by young men, It’s not life or death.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT