ADVERTISEMENT

How is OL shufflee with Proctor?

Dunker can play RT and Richman can go to the bench.
Well if we have enough starting guards then I hope the best player between Richman and Dunker gets the start at right tackle.

I am not so sure the coaches are done pulling in portal OLinemen, maybe another top tackle wants to come here

Reactions: Torg
I would prefer Dunker to play RT and move Richman in….at least to start off
We shall see, maybe Richman moves better from the right side and most teams have their best rusher opposite the right tackle, so if Richman can be better at RTackle and Dunker is a beast at guard, and we have a very good center then the pieces are almost there.

Reactions: HWKEYZ23
We shall see, maybe Richman moves better from the right side and most teams have their best rusher opposite the right tackle, so if Richman can be better at RTackle and Dunker is a beast at guard, and we have a very good center then the pieces are almost there.
Yeah maybe but Dunker’s numbers were better at RT this yr than Richman. At the very least, provides some options

Reactions: chaneccooms
can some of you gurus put your starting five o-linemen for 2024? I am especially curious re: center. It w logan jones & Elsbury last year, as I recall. wasn't Elsbury supposed to take over, or is it bck to Jones, or does anybody have a feel?

RT - Dejong
RG - Dejong
C - Dejong
LG - Dejong
LT - Blake Larsen

can some of you gurus put your starting five o-linemen for 2024? I am especially curious re: center. It w logan jones & Elsbury last year, as I recall. wasn't Elsbury supposed to take over, or is it bck to Jones, or does anybody have a feel?
LT Proctor
LG Colby/DeJong
C Jones/Elsbury
RG Dunker
RT Richman

But I also say at this time of the year, at spring practice, and fall camp if another player comes out of the pack to beat out a #1 then that just makes the line better.

I can't remember which podcast I was listening too, but they said KF stated GD was a tackle. Makes me wonder if Richman moves inside to Guard. GD was the highest rated of the Iowa OL according to PFF

Reactions: hawkdave007
Elsbury will start at LG and be the back up C . Richman is the odd man out . They love Jones

LT - Proctor
LG - Elsbury
C - Jones
RG Colby
RT Dunker

That will be it if everyone is healthy, Iowa is at 92 so I wonder if DeJong will be allowed to stay and if Myslinsky either goes portal or a medical to get numbers down .

I’d be surprised if Elsbury doesn’t beat out Richman or at least isn’t playing quite a bit. I thought he did great when called upon last season.
I agree. It may just be me but I truly thought the run game was more consistent when Elsbury was in for Jones at the end of the year. I really feel that the staff just wants to make the Jones project work

Elsbury will start at LG and be the back up C . Richman is the odd man out . They love Jones

LT - Proctor
LG - Elsbury
C - Jones
RG Colby
RT Dunker

That will be it if everyone is healthy, Iowa is at 92 so I wonder if DeJong will be allowed to stay and if Myslinsky either goes portal or a medical to get numbers down .
Thanks for the emoji Syphilis 4 a Day

LT Proctor
LG Colby/DeJong
C Jones/Elsbury
RG Dunker
RT Richman

But I also say at this time of the year, at spring practice, and fall camp if another player comes out of the pack to beat out a #1 then that just makes the line better.
I think Lauck may jump into that other Tackle spot. He was on the depth chart and is going to be a big boy. Dunker or Stephens at RG....

What’s the freak out gonna be like when KP isn’t listed on the spring 2 deeps?? ;)

Gotta learn the complex blocking scheme

LT - Proctor
LG - Elsbury
C - Jones
RG Colby
RT Dunker

Wanna bet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT