ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread*****

Kirk must be an emotional mess...it's alright once in a while, but not every game. Well, that was a great season, record-wise! It will look a lot better in the record books a few years from now!

We complain about our offense, but let's face it, there are some other pretty poor offenses in the West. I think the last two games have given Michigan or Ohio State a blueprint on how to beat our defense, not that they probably need it, but the ball should be in the air quite a bit next week.

Or, maybe the hall of fame coach knows more than your dumbass about who gives us the best chance to win? Just a thought. But hey, I’m sure as far as message board losers go you’d be pretty damn close to the HoF. Not much else going on in your life.
I'm glad that we won, but burying the opponent in the first half give you a much better chance of winning than hoping for an interception in the last 30 seconds.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
I'm glad that we won, but burying the opponent in the first half give you a much better chance of winning than hoping for an interception in the last 30 seconds.
No shit? You don’t think we tried to do that when we threw to the end zone twice, once being a dropped TD, along with our dumbass kicker missing 2 FGs?

Reactions: AlvySinger
Or, maybe the hall of fame coach knows more than your dumbass about who gives us the best chance to win? Just a thought. But hey, I’m sure as far as message board losers go you’d be pretty damn close to the HoF. Not much else going on in your life.
You can say whatever you want, we saw Labas play. He's better than Hill.
I think Marco is better than all of them.
Hill is the worst D1 qb I've ever seen. He's overweight, can't pass, can't run, and he's clumsy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT