ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Nebraska Game Thread*****

In fairness to Stevens the field goal snaps have been pretty bad. The holder has done a good job just getting the ball ready for kicks.

Reactions: retiredhawk
Prayed to Jesus saying that if we won, I wouldn't shit talk on social media, so I'll do it here among fellow Hawk fans.

**** you bug eater scum. So happy we ruined your bowl chances in your own house on your Senior Day. I hope BlowjobHawkeye or whatever dumbass handle he has next is absolutely seething.

13-10 babyyyyyyyyyy

Got a text from my Nephew with a pic of a blank white T shirt with the caption.
Hey Husker fans get your bowl game shirts here.
Cracked me up.
Then I thought of Larry the cable guy saying, "now that's funny right there".

I heard he came down from the stands at the the end of the 3rd quarter swearing he could do better. Props to Kirk for giving the kid a shot.
Were there not any qbs in the stands with him?
Weird thought, I'll bet you there was a small college or high school qb in the stands that's better than Hill.
Not kidding. Lol

Amazing how they are here every week obsessed and now ?

They’re too stupid to know they lost. What a pathetic life they have to spend hours, eight to ten hours, on an opponent’s message board daily.

I need a shower after browsing for 45 minutes around here. And these are my people.

Drew filling out portal paperwork on the ride home?
Probably. Too bad because he has helped us more than hurt us. Today however was a where is your head at game. For those chip shot FGs every golfer will tell you, use a wedge and put it up high. A driver is not the club you want. No need to drill it low, especially because he had the wind behind him!

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
Probably. Too bad because he has helped us more than hurt us. Today however was a where is your head at game. For those chip shot FGs every golfer will tell you, use a wedge and put it up high. A driver is not the club you want. No need to drill it low, especially because he had the wind behind him!
Probably not the game after which you want to test 'free agency'.

Or, maybe the hall of fame coach knows more than your dumbass about who gives us the best chance to win? Just a thought.
That's why his son got fired.....

But hey, I’m sure as far as message board losers go you’d be pretty damn close to the HoF.
Nah, I don't wanna take your title. You've earned it. It's yours to keep.

:cool:

Reactions: artradley
Kirk must be an emotional mess...it's alright once in a while, but not every game. Well, that was a great season, record-wise! It will look a lot better in the record books a few years from now!

We complain about our offense, but let's face it, there are some other pretty poor offenses in the West. I think the last two games have given Michigan or Ohio State a blueprint on how to beat our defense, not that they probably need it, but the ball should be in the air quite a bit next week.
Just for the record, I believe that out of 14 B1G schools ONLY 3 average over 25 point per game that was BF's goal. Thats in BOTH the east and west divisions combined. Lots of good defense in the B1G.

Woods took corrective action on the last play of the game and we won it. That's the difference.
Could be his call, or Kirks. I doubt well ever know that. I know, I know when one side of the ball plays poorly its still on Kirk, but when something good happens or a really smart call was made, he had nothing to do with it.

Remind me which team is 5-1 in one score games and which team is 1-5. It’s all about coaching.
This exactly. If you win a game like this, then sure, luck. whatever. When your 18-1 in November the last FIVE seasons that speaks to being a closer. Doing whatever it takes. For all the national ridicule there really is an under current of respect right now, that somehow someway these guys bring it home at the end of 60 minutes.

I feel bad for Drew, too, but he’s had more problems than just today’s multiple debacles. This is the fourth straight game that he couldn’t make a field goal on our first scoring attempt of the game, and the missed PAT at the end of last game could’ve really been costly. Not much difference between kickers; most of it is between the ears, and unfortunately, Drew has lost it there at this point.

I feel bad for Drew, too, but he’s had more problems than just today’s multiple debacles. This is the fourth straight game that he couldn’t make a field goal on our first scoring attempt of the game, and the missed PAT at the end of last game could’ve really been costly. Not much difference between kickers; most of it is between the ears, and unfortunately, Drew has lost it there at this point.
It'll be interesting to see if he kicks next week. I'm guessing yes, as he likely won't have many opportunities. Bowl game...who knows?

Fvck off.

Stupid cuss word filter...
Even classier.

And well-reasoned.

Go ahead and find a worse 10-win team and provide a cogent defense of your position, and we can discuss like grown-ups. Guessing you’re either too drunk or too dense to tackle that task.

Nah, look at that post count of yours. (I rarely do. I've missed so many milestone posts, it's almost tragic at this point.) This is all you. (I can't take what I haven't won.....) It might have cost you having a life outside of a sports message board (It might have if cell phones weren't an invention. Thank god for that.), but at least you have catchy phrases instead of a life! Take a bow king!
Hey, I could be known as the guy who just drives by threads and calls people morons and dipsh**s.

I had to settle for having a popular catchphrase.......oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT