ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

So isn't Reliaquest Bowl lesser than Citrus bowl? What went into Tennessee being chosen over LSU?

Please Hawkeye show up and kick some a** . Brian let the team play. This is your last game Brian

O/U on how many times we see the "I woke up feeling the cheeziest, coach!!!" commercial today?

I'll put it at 499.5.

Top of the morning my fellow hawks. Happy new year. I’m ready for the beginning of the new air-show era directed by general deacon and captains kaleb and bostick.

iowa15.jpg

Talking to some people at the game, this is far from Iowa's best effort for fan turnout. In fact, it might be our worst bowl game turnout ever. They say it's probably 80-20 Tennessee fans to Iowa fans.

Iowa receives the opening kickoff and returns it to our 26 YL. First play from scrimmage is a flea flicker to a wide open Kaleb Brown for a 74 yard touchdown. This bowl game means more to Iowa than them. I'm expecting a nice win 26-17. Either 1 defensive or special teams touchdown.
Go Hawks!

• Haha
Reactions: peacehawk
Talking to some people at the game, this is far from Iowa's best effort for fan turnout. In fact, it might be our worst bowl game turnout ever. They say it's probably 80-20 Tennessee fans to Iowa fans.
A lot of that is Wrigley plus Indy.

Tennessee players with season-ending injuries​

Long before Tennessee got to the Citrus Bowl, it lost numerous key players to injuries throughout the season. Here are those players.

Tennessee players who opted out​

These Tennessee key players previously announced that they opted out of the Citrus Bowl.

Tennessee players in transfer portal​

These Tennessee players entered the transfer portal and therefore will not play in the Citrus Bowl:

• DE Tyler Baron (Ole Miss)
  • S Wesley Walker
  • DB Tamarion McDonald (Ole Miss)
  • CB Doneiko Slaughter (Arkansas)
  • CB De’Shawn Rucker (USF)
  • DB Brandon Turnage
  • CB Warren Burrell (Georgia Tech)
  • S Jack Luttrell (Arizona)
  • OL Addison Nichols (Arkansas)
  • OL Mo Clipper (Charlotte)
  • OL Connor Meadows (Tennessee State)

Other:​

Offensive tackle John Campbell and defensive tackle Omarr Norman-Lott are inactive, according to a UT spokesperson.

I barely have enough energy with this late start to switch from the liberty game to the Iowa game.
was up till 3am with one of my neighbors and wifey { no pics} neighbor is wisconsin gal who can drink, I was drinking bud heavy and shiner bock and elijah craig whisky

• Love
Reactions: Moral
was up till 3am with one of my neighbors and wifey { no pics} neighbor is wisconsin gal who can drink, I was drinking bud heavy and shiner bock and elijah craig whisky

I was up until 5am completely sober. The lady was drunk but lost all concept of time and made me stay up.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT