ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

F*** it. I'm just gonna live bet each drive until we lose or actually do something on offense.

You'll either give me money each drive I have to watch this garbage or you'll actually start letting this f***ing offense score.

I'm so tired of Kirk saying we have to get back to playing complimentary football...WTF does that even mean? Someone explain to me how the offense does anything complimentary.
It is a new word he heard, but no idea what it means. KF is an idiot!!

And I'm not banking on McNamara being healthy next year. I hope he is, but, so far, he's been a walking mash unit. Unless things change for Cade, I'm prepared to be seeing more of Deacon next year.

He was only completing 51% of his Passes with Lashay and Alll both healty.. McNamara isn't answer...he's not much of a runner or passer and he's not built like a truck like Petra and Hill and able to take a lot of sacks.

UT content to win this 14-0
It's how you beat Iowa. Once you have points the only way you can possibly lose is to make mistakes on special teams or give the Iowa defense a chance to make a play. If you just don't give them an opportunity to do those things, then you can't lose.

Deacon Hill and this Iowa "offense".

rotfl-lol.gif

McNamara wasn’t anything special before he got hurt.
He wasnt, but I don't think he was ever really 100% healthy this year, though. He seemed pretty dinged up even early in the PSU game. That run he had.. Pretty gimpy.

Not that BF's QB coaching skills wouldn't have messed him up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT