ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Utah Game Thread*****

They gave us announcers that can't even do math.
Are they even there? Their audio and cadence seems off like they're calling it remotely. I know it's the NIT, but seems they should actually send someone to a game with big ten and pac 12 teams...

Reactions: Moral
How can a team be this f'ing bad at guarding 3-pt shooters? Iowa's defenders leave to help inside, but the ball gets tossed right back out for a wide open three. It makes steam come out of my ears.

Are they even there? Their audio and cadence seems off like they're calling it remotely. I know it's the NIT, but seems they should actually send someone to a game with big ten and pac 12 teams...
They are there, but the one guy clearly has no idea about Iowa at all.

Gonna get woodshedded tonight, boyz.

Perfect end to the weekend and my tiny amount of caring about the rest of the postseason.

thumbs-up-sarcastic.gif

Utah didn't score for the first three minutes of the game. They are still going to end up with 50 in the first half.

Harding is getting abused. I don't see the upside. He may turn out great but I don't see it right now.

Someone told me Hardings court awareness is his strength. Doesn’t appear to be aware of anything out there. Or any clue about attacking the rim. Not seeing him as a Big Ten player unless there are huge strides in the off season.

Grab the damn ball PMac. When one of your teammates knocks it to you, it’s the least you could do in the defensive end

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT